*If you are unable to host a full scale yard sale, monetary donations will be accepted. Any donations received between April 1st and August 31st will be applied toward the overall fundraising goal
*Proceeds from rummage sale donations will be used to promote awareness of G.S.I. in the United States and abroad
*Initial establishment of the program will begin in Zambia, Africa
Proceeds from donations will also be used for the following S.O.S Girls projects:
*Promote Awareness of the program
*Develop an S.O.S Girls Training Manual and Curriculum
Contest Rules/Restrictions: participation in the 2011 Rummaging For Rewards™ contest constitutes agreement to the guidelines listed below:
1. All rummage sale proceeds must be submitted to Sisterhood Of Servants via cashiers check and mailed to the following address: PO Box 1283, Lake Geneva, WI 53147. Please include your name, address, and telephone number on a card along with the check.
2. Envelopes must be postmarked by Tuesday, July 5, 2011 to be considered an eligible entry. Sisterhood Of Servants, Inc. is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
3. In order to claim any prize package, nominees must have a verifiable e-mail and/or postal mailing address and telephone number
4. All announcements/notification of winners will be done through e-mail or other electronic media (e.g sisterhoodofservants.com, facebook or twitter).
5. Three vacation packages will be awarded. The individual who raises the most money will have the first choice of vacation destination. Details of specific destinations will be made known in the coming weeks. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive the remaining vacation packages.
6. Rummage sale proceeds will not be refunded to non-winners.
7. All participants will receive a tax deductible receipt from Sisterhood Of Servants for their donation.
8. Additional questions may be sent to email@example.com
©2011-2013 Sisterhood Of Servants, Inc. All rights reserved.